|Добавлено: Сб Фев 13 2010 14:18 Заголовок сообщения: Senior C++ / C# developer (Kiev)
|IT&T (http://www.itt-consulting.com), a consulting agency in UK, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Ukraine, that provides key accounts (aerospace, armament, banks, chemicals, energy, logistics, telecoms and transports) advice in the fields of General Management and Information Systems is looking for a candidate for a Senior Windows Developer full-time position in Kiev’s (Ukraine) subsidiary.
Image quality enhancement PC and Mac software for demanding photographers, as well as photography journalists and imaging experts. Excellent possibility to participate in real-life software product being sold all over the world.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Meet schedule commitments and performance expectations
- Actively provide the team with technical and functional solutions and improvements
- Deliver efficient and maintainable code, while respecting internal standards and development methods
- Communicate with English speaking French development team
Required skills / experience:
- +3 years experience in Object Oriented Development, Design Patterns
- +1 year developing Windows desktop applications
- solid experience in C++ with STL
- strong knowledge of C# and C++/CLI
- Windows API
- Technical English
Desired skills / experience:
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- SQLite, Lua, TinyXML
- Multithreading programming
- experience using of / programming on Mac platform
- profiling tools BoundsChecker, Insure++, VTune
- Scrum development methodology
* Competitive compensation package, which will depend on your capabilities and experience, cover relocation (if required).
* Comfortable office facilities packed with all necessary appliances.
* Work within one of the leading foreign Company.
* Opportunities for professional development.
* Dinning in the office.
* English and French courses.
* Located not far from Metro station.
* Free car parking space.
Apply now by sending your full CV (in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the vacancy title in the 'Subject' line for speedy processing of your application. We will be grateful if you can provide any references.