|Добавлено: Ср Мар 24 2010 12:15 Заголовок сообщения: Online Sales and Operations Associate - New Grad
|This role is based in Wroclaw, Poland.
Roles are currently available for the following languages: French, German and Russian.
The area: Online Sales and Operations
The Online Sales and Operations team works at the heart of Google's business model and keeps the company growing and profitable. We are dedicated to supporting the company's growing base of advertisers, publishers and users in more than 40 languages on a global basis, and providing them with the highest levels of service. We are responsible for generating revenue from a broad range of products such as AdWords, AdSense, Gmail and Google Earth. OSO team members need to be proactive, motivated, organised, responsible – and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
The role: Online Sales and Operations Associate - New Grad
As a recent university graduate with strong analytical skills you will help Google customers get the most out of their advertising efforts. You will have opportunity to work in the innovative and creative environment where change happens. Your objective is to provide our advertisers with the best possible service. Your specific responsibilities will depend on the product area and your skills and experience. They could include managing advertiser accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for advertisers, developing scalable support solutions, or providing analytical and reporting support. You’ll work with advertisers by providing customer service via email and educational solutions and community forums. You will also provide analytical support to increase account performance. All OSO Associates will be part of a large, lively, accommodating and collegial team environment.
* Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google's advertisers, publishers and/or users.
* Provide analytical support and collaborate with account managers to improve account performance.
* Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
* Work collaboratively with your team to improve account performance for new and existing markets/products and proactively identify customer problems and develop creative solutions.
* Provide outstanding customer service to Google's advertisers, publishers and/or users through e-mail, live chat or other means of support.
* Recent or soon-to-be university graduate with strong academic performance in a Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent).
* Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
* Experience in data analysis and reporting through part-time or internship role is desired. Client service or account management experience is a bonus.
* Attention to detail with the ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and on deadline.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluency is required in the language of the market you are supporting.
Your CV must be submitted in English, and accompanied by university transcripts or full grade summary.
Go to www.google.com/jobs/students for more information or apply directly - http://www.google.com/jobs/students/emea/busgen/sales/online-sales-and-operations-associate-multiple-languages-available-new-grad-wroclaw/index.html.